WHAT WE BELIEVE…
The Word of God
The entire Bible is the inspired Word of God written by men who were moved by the Holy Spirit. The Word of God reveals God’s perfect will for mankind and is the final authority on which we base our faith, conduct and doctrine.
One True God
There is one God existent in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. He is infinite in power, Holy in nature, omniscient, omnipresent and the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as Savior of the world.
He is true God and true man. He is the exclusive mediator to God The Father based on John 14:6 where He said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
The Holy Spirit
We believe in the Holy Spirit and in His baptism, as manifested by the fruits and gifts of the Spirit. This same Spirit which was poured out at Jerusalem over 2000 years ago is still filling the hearts of those who diligently seek Him today as their comforter and source of power.
Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. We believe that salvation is found for ALL people by placing their faith in what Jesus did for them on the cross. We believe Jesus rose from the dead (witnessed by approximately 500 people), left us His Holy Spirit, ascended to heaven and is coming again.
Believers are to be baptized in water as an outward sign or symbol of their inward commitment to Jesus and a testimony of their faith.
We believe in the taking of Communion as an act of remembering what the Lord Jesus did for us on the cross.
Healing & Miracles
We believe by faith, in divine healing and in miracles because of the resurrected blood of Jesus and in the supernatural power of His name.
Prayer, Praise & Worship
We praise and worship the Lord in Spirit and in truth, with reverence and in order through singing, clapping and the lifting of our hands. We also believe in the power of prayer.
We believe we are the Church and thus gather with others in the faith for the purpose of evangelism, edification and education.
We are a ministry of love, faith and devotion focusing on helping people come out of deception, darkness and discouragement then leading them to spiritual maturity. We believe in teaching the uncompromised Word of God which brings real freedom.
Other Things We Believe
- We believe that Jesus was revealed to us as Father in creation, as Son in redemption and as the Holy Spirit in His comforting grace that never leaves those who trust Him. Full satisfaction, contentment and perfect peace in this earthly life comes only thru Him.
- We believe in the virgin birth. Jesus was both human and divine. He was God manifested in the flesh.
- We believe also in the glorious catching away (rapture) of the saints when Jesus returns in the clouds in glory to take His people to Heaven.
- We believe every believer should be in a growing relationship with Jesus by obeying God’s Word, yielding to the Holy Spirit and by being conformed to the image of Christ.
- God has a purpose and a divine destiny for each of us. He has plans that will surpass anything we ever imagine, if we stay connected to Him. He intends for each of us to experience the abundant life He has in store for us.
- As children of God, we are overcomers and more than conquerors. We can do ALL things through Christ according to what it says in His written Word.
Minister Heriberto “Hery” Alonso is the founder of Alonso Ministries, Inc - DBA RiseUp Outreach Center based in Miami, Florida. He is the author of the books ‘Blessed, Balanced & Complete’ (available also in Spanish) and ‘I’m ALL In!’ and with passion, he encourages, challenges, and guides people as an inspirational speaker to “Rise Higher” with their body, soul, spirit & relationships.